Rosemont and Silvermist Communities
Beacon Park, Irvine, CA.
Beacon Park is located within the Great Park Neighborhoods in Irvine, CA., which is one of the largest and fastest growing master planned communities in Southern California. Murow CM provided comprehensive bond exoneration service for K. Hovnanian Homes for their Rosemont and Silvermist communities – closely working with consultants, contractors, the City of Irvine, and the Irvine Ranch Water District in order to obtain bond release.
Components /Tasks managed by Murow|CM:
- Coordinated with all consultants in order to get necessary deliverables and final certifications to submit to the City of Irvine. This included certification letters and as-builts for permits related to Grading (Rough & Precise), Street Improvements, Dry Utilities, and Landscape. This also included obtaining final soils reports for all Grading, Street, and Dry Utilities permits.
- Worked with the City of Irvine to complete necessary punch list items from construction inspectors, as well as the final punch list from City of Irvine Public Works.
- Coordinated with contractors and the Irvine Ranch Water District inspectors to complete pre-final walk and final walk punch list items.
- Obtained pricing from various trades to complete any punch list items.
- Scheduled and oversaw completion of punch list work.
- Scheduled all site walks with inspectors.
- Notified homeowners of upcoming R&R and slurry operations with individual notifications, as well as coordinated with HOA for them to notify homeowners in their respective communities.
- Secured and obtained bond release letters from the City of Irvine for each bond, as well as Intent to Exonerate Letter from Irvine Ranch Water District.
- Successfully obtained bond release for each City of Irvine Waste Management Plan bond. Tasks included compiling all recycling and debris tickets provided by homebuilder, compiling Construction & Demolition Debris Recycling Program Final Reports for all phases (30+ in total), and submitting all reports and backup documentation to the City of Irvine.
Bond Exoneration Effort Start: June 2018
All Bonds Exonerated By: September 2018
Total Bonds Exonerated: 12
Total Amount of Bonds Exonerated: $1,00,000+
For more information on what Murow|CM can do for your projects involving bond exoneration efforts, please contact James Nelson at 949.398.6733 or by email at email@example.com