The function of labor compliance is to follow state labor laws that require certain actions and procedures to be adhered to during the entire progress of public works construction projects. Murow|CM can monitor, verify, and maintain your compliance with the ever-changing standards of the Department of Industrial Relations and prevailing wage requirements.
Murow|CM’s team not only offers experience and knowledge but also has built relationships within the Labor Law Divisions. Murow|CM’s Labor Compliance Oversight is a service provided to both public and private entities involved in the constructing of public infrastructure improvements that are subject to State prevailing wage requirements.
The State Labor Law requires certain actions and procedures to be adhered to during the entire process of the public works construction project. This includes bid administration, submission of Electronic Certified Payroll Reports (eCPRs), and verification of prevailing wage rates for the duration of the project.
Our Services Include:
- Determination of Accurate Wage Rates
- Collect Necessary forms from Contractors and Subcontractors
- Audit Certified Payroll Reports
- Formulate and Assist with Completion of Forms
- Verify Submittals of Required Forms (DAS 140, 142, CAC2)
- E-file CPRs to DIR website
- Field Observance and Interviews
To learn more on our Labor Compliance Division, please contact Kevin DeSandro at 949.398.6740 or by email at email@example.com.